YFM DJ and Club 808 presenter Mo Flava has proven time and again that he has a heart of gold.
He is giving away four bursaries to deserving applicants to study at Boston Media House. Two of the bursaries will be in Media Studies and two in Graphic Design for both the Pretoria Arcadia Campus and the Sandton Campus.
“The initial bursary giveaway was an enormous success and the number of matriculants that came to audition was remarkable.
“It showed me that many young people are eager to study further and better themselves, which is something I support and encourage fully,” said Mo Flava.
The application process is simple:
– Auditions will be held at Boston Media House in Pretoria between 9am and 1pm on Saturday. The campus is at 716 Schoeman Street, Arcadia.
– Auditions will also be held next Saturday from 9am at the Sandton campus at 137 11th street, Parkmore, near the Benmore Gardens Shopping Centre.
– Applicants must bring their ID and matric results.
– Bursaries are only available to 2013 and 2014 matriculants.
– Applicants who have already applied at Boston who require financial assistance are also welcome to apply.
Students who would like to be part of the exciting media, radio, broadcasting and design industry and have talent, ambition and determination are urged to come to the auditions and apply. Should you require further information contact Boston on: 011 883 0933.
Photo: Destiny Man